Wednesday, May 1, 2013

It Has Been A While!

I am back and so far have survived for four whole days.  Coming back was tough, but I actually realized that I really missed my little darlings!  Teaching REALLY is the best job in the world!!!  Coming back to my excited kiddos made my transition a lot easier.  Now if my little one would let me get some rest...

This week Deanna is keeping me a float!  You forget about all of the small things...like passwords (I won't share how many times I had to run down the hall for forgotten passwords) and meetings and going to the bathroom and eating on on schedule.  But, it is MAY!  And soon I will have the summer to reforget all of these important things that I will have to relearn in the fall.

As for this week we are working on the wonderful sound of ow/ou.  We made OWls and adorned their cute tummies with ow and ou words!  Aren't they sweet!


Keep On Dancing in Your Teacher Shoes!
Deanna and Jenelle

No comments:

Post a Comment