Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Not Your Regular Fall Art Project

If you are like us you love student made art projects hanging in the hallways for all to see.  For us, the less cookie-cutter these projects are, the better!  There is something truly special about how young minds see the world are how that allows their creativity to just spill all over the page.  Here is our latest art project endeavor.  The second graders were all given the exact same, step-by-step, directions for drawing the owl and look at how wonderfully DIFFERENT they all are!  A simple piece of paper, a black crayon, some water colors and viola...second grade masterpieces!



 Someone call the Louvre!  There are some talented 
artists not getting the recognition that they deserve!

2 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful! I love how they are all so different...I like less cookie cutter projects too. =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for y'all to hop over and visit me when you get the chance.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your sight, how sweet!! and I LOVE LOVE you blog title!
    Dynelle
    http://firstgradefunmrsdunn.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete